Professional Résumé & Writing Services
Increase your job interviews and opportunities! Invest in a quality résumé and high-impact self-marketing tool!
Nadine Maas, Free-lance Writer, self-published Author, and owner of Professional Profiles by Nadine, brings 25 years of professional résumé and business writing experience to the corporate and academic arenas. Her flair for translating client credentials, accomplishments, and career challenges into distinctive resume presentations has won her a well respected place in the business community.
Employing her gentle and incisive interview style, Nadine characteristically assists her clients with navigating challenging career transitions and presenting their professional best. Writing successfully for thousands of senior managers, technical, and trade professionals in a multiplicity of industries, Nadine consistently produces credible and captivating marketing rationales. Combining her rich blend of business and marketing psychology with her talent for transforming negatives into positives, Nadine skillfully bridges the gap between her clients and their marketplace. Factor in her genuine concern for people, confidence raising manner and perspective, and insistence on customer service excellence and you begin to understand why she has developed a loyal client following who thank and praise her for inspiring them to achieve their professional expectations.
- 25-year professional writing history
- Outstanding interview ratios and résumé field performance track record
- Diverse experience with multi-industries, professions, and occupations
- Targeted résumés to navigate career transitions and challenges
- Strategic and compelling résumé content, design, and rationales
- Prompt, professional, confidential customer service history (1-day service available.)
- Internet-compatible text and Word résumé formats
- Résumé update, archiving, and data storage services, and back-up CDs
- Dynamic cover letters and thank-you letters
- Mid-level & senior executive résumé presentations
- Letters of intent, and pre/post interview tips and preparation
- Interview coaching to help you answer your most difficult interview questions and identify/articulate your unique talents and accomplishments
- Bios, business writing, and presentations
- Website strategy, writing, and design
The art of sales implies neither overselling nor underselling, but rather presenting the best of what we have to offer with confidence and conviction.
8,500 résumés and counting!
“Nadine, I had to call and tell you that I got wonderful compliments on my resume during my interview today. They said it was the best resume”